Sunday, January 31, 2010

Big News

Guys! I have some great news. We *may* have a corporate sponsor for Kick Joe Lieberman in the Balls. It is too early to say anything but this is a legitimate company that believes in our mission to Kick Joe Lieberman in the Balls.

When this company approached me I was truly honored. It is at those moments I am really proud to be an American. (Lee Greenwood was right!) With all of the turmoil right now people still have their hearts in the right place - they know that Kicking Joe Lieberman in the Balls is the right thing for America.

Ok I am getting sentimental. I have to stop.
Thanks to everyone for all their hard work and support. We WILL Kick Joe Lieberman in the Balls!

1 comment:

  1. Now that you have tipped your hand, Joe Lieberman is going to be expecting a kick in the balls. No one will be able to sneak up on him to deliver the ball kick. You could use the money to start a whispering campaign that Joe has cooties. That way no one will want to sit next to him on the Senate floor or the dining room. Eventually he'll get the hint that he is not wanted, and decide not to run for office again.

    ReplyDelete